Between AT&T Park and Alameda or Oakland
|Youth (5-18 years)||$5.60|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled, Medicare1||$5.60|
|Children under 5 (when accompanied by an adult)||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the AT&T Park service.
- Tickets to AT&T Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on AT&T Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
You can reserve your place on the Giants game boat by purchasing your tickets online in advance. It's easy, convenient, and best of all ensures you have a place on the game day ferry! In addition to advanced online ticket purchase, tickets will be sold on board the boat at time of departure on a space available basis.
- Click the link below to purchase your E-Ticket.
- Select the date of the game, the number and type of tickets, and pay online using your VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card. The deadline for online E-Ticket purchase is 12:00 noon prior to game day.
- Upon completing your online E-Ticket purchase you will receive an email with an E-Ticket attachment. You can either:
- Print the E-Ticket and bring it to the boat on game day. You must present the E-Ticket to a crewmember to board the boat; or
- Save the E-Ticket on your smartphone or other mobile device. You must show your mobile device with the E-Ticket bar code displayed to a crewmember to board the boat.
Or visit our mobile-optimized ticketing site.
A couple of important notes about AT&T Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For details and FAQ on Alameda/Oakland - AT&T Park Ticket sales, download the brochure.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at (415) 705-8291.