Between Alameda or Oakland and San Francisco Ferry Building or Pier 41 effective beginning July 1, 2017. Learn more.
|Adult (cash fare)||$6.80|
|Adult Clipper Card||$5.10|
|Youth (5-18 years)||$3.40|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled1||$3.40|
|Children under 5 (when accompanied by an adult)||FREE|
|Short Hop Youth, Senior, Disabled 4||$0.80|
Purchasing Tickets & Transfer Info
- Purchase tickets onboard the ferry at time of departure, at Blue & Gold Fleet’s Pier 41 Ticket Booth (no service charge), or at the Bay Crossings Store in the San Francisco Ferry Building.
- Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets cannot be used on AT&T Park ferry.
- Transferring to or from MUNI using your Clipper Card? Adult San Francisco Bay Ferry passengers using Clipper receive a $0.50 transfer discount when transferring between the ferry and MUNI. The discount is provided both to and from the ferry.
- AC Transit transfer discounts are available for all customers using Clipper. Clipper provides: a $2.10 for Adults, a $1.05 discount for Youth, and a $1.05 discount for Senior/Disabled on AC Transit local buses when transferring from the Ferry; equivalent discounts are provided on ferry fares when transferring from AC Transit local buses. Beginning March 15, 2017, AC Transit transfer discounts are only available on Clipper.
- Fares subject to change.
The Alameda/Oakland to San Francisco service accepts Clipper Cards
Tag On. Tag Off.
1. Tag on by touching your card to the reader at the terminal entry gates.
2. Tag off at the card reader at your destination. Tagging off ensures you are not overcharged for your fare.
Learn more on our Clipper FAQ page.