Weekday service between South San Francisco and the East Bay effective beginning July 1, 2017. Learn more.
|Adult Clipper Card||$7.60|
|Youth (5-18 years)||$4.10|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled 1||$4.10|
|Children under 5 (when accompanied by an adult)||FREE|
|Short Hop Senior, Disabled 3||$0.80|
- Purchase tickets onboard the ferry at time of departure
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Not valid for AT&T Park.
- Fares subject to change.
The South San Francisco service accepts Clipper Cards.
Tag On. Tag Off.
1. Tag on by touching your card to the reader at the terminal entry gates.
2. Tag off at the card reader at your destination. Tagging off ensures you are not overcharged for your fare.
Learn more on our Clipper FAQ page.