Between Vallejo and San Francisco Ferry Building or Pier 41
|Adult Clipper Card||$10.40|
|Youth (5-18 years)||$6.90|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled*||$6.90|
|Children under 5**||FREE|
|Short Hop Youth, Senior, Disabled***||$0.80|
Monthly passes are good for one calendar month.
School Group Fares
(Ferry only; 72 hour pre-approval required. See school group form below or call 707-643-3779.)
- Vallejo Ticket Office hours: Monday through Friday, 6:45 AM to 5:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. To accommodate customers who wish to purchase a monthly pass, the Ticket Office will open at 5:00 AM for monthly pass sales on the first and last two weekdays of the month excluding holidays. In addition, when there is a weekday night Giants game, the Ticket Office will stay open until 5:45 PM to accommodate customers taking the 5:45 PM Vallejo departure to the San Francisco Ferry Building.
- School groups please use our School Group Request Form. Please note that school group requests must be processed, approved, and paid-in-full at least 72 hours prior to your sailing date to receive a group rate discount.
- Tickets are sold at the Vallejo Ferry Terminal ticket office at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo; Bay Crossings in the SF Ferry Building; and, Blue & Gold Fleet at SF Pier 41 terminal.
- If ferry ticket offices are closed, full-fare, one-way tickets may be purchased onboard – cash and credit cards accepted.
- We accept cash, VISA and MasterCard at the ferry ticket office. Commuter checks can be used for the purchase of passes at participating ticket outlets.
- Transferring to or from MUNI using your Clipper Card? Adult San Francisco Bay Ferry passengers using Clipper receive a $0.50 transfer discount when transferring between the ferry and MUNI. The discount is provided both to and from the ferry.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- All tickets are nonrefundable.
- Fares subject to change.
The Vallejo to San Francisco service accepts Clipper Cards
Tag On. Tag Off.
1. Tag on by touching your card to the reader at the terminal entry gates.
2. Tag off at the card reader at your destination. Tagging off ensures you are not overcharged for your fare.
Learn more on our Clipper FAQ page.